Friday, May 5, 2023

5-3-23 Sananda by Eli Galla

5-3-23 Sananda by Eli Galla

 

My Dear Beloved Brothers and Sisters, it is I, Sananda. I am very happy to be with you once again on this call.

 

Beloveds, you are, on the face of your Beloved planet, experiencing so much turmoil, in the density of this Third Dimensional energy. Beloveds, this is why we call for you, to rise up in frequency and vibration continuously, to access the truth of who you really are. This is where your power lies, and my story that has been mutated, and of the bible does not truly reflect the transmission of what I was imparting to humanity in the sermons, that I had during the time that led up to my passion play, where the prophesy had to be played out to change the energies on this Beloved planet.

 

Yes, it was a trial, a tribulation; but it led to me being able to do more of the work that I came into that lifetime for, Beloveds. Because I travelled once again throughout the Middle East and into India. And I transcribed the teachings of the Buddha, and I walked with my Ascension this transmission all over the Beloved planet, because then I was omnipresent.

 

I could bi-locate and wonderful things happened. Yes, your bible does not tell you the good parts. It tells you the parts that it wants to take advantage of. Because it was re-written by members the cabal of these control systems, and they twisted that transmission into one of guilt mongering, and a certain amount of fear and separation.

 

But Beloveds, since you have been in the harmonic convergence, the truth has come out more and more. Now you are leading up to this Event of the Truth, where you’re going to have this hard disclosure dynamic, that will put forth with clarity of what has happened on this 26,000 year timeline, for you to enable ascension on the Fifth Dimension and even higher.

 

But more importantly to, create the societies worldwide, whereby there will be this feeling of Oneness of One world, and the power of love will reign in harmony with all of the kingdoms of Beloved Mother Gaia. You will be once again part of the Galactic and Intergalactic Federations. You are enabling the rebirth on your Beloved planet, the liberation of your Beloved planet, with all of the prayers, and intentional requirements, and meditations.

 

And anytime you open up your heart, when you are in nature, when you are exercising, listening to music, or playing it on an instrument, or singing, Beloveds. This is your true divine, sovereign nature coming forth in creative endeavors.

 

Beloveds, my Mary’s come into the middle of your circle, and they offer you the Kumara roses. Take as many as you like into your hearts. They are a symbol of our Oneness of being in mission together, to bring about mass ascension on your Beloved planet.

 

Beloveds, we love you ever so much. Namaste and Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment