Monday, February 4, 2013

The Ever Expanding Changes Into 5-D



Here we are a month into the Golden Age, as a lot of lightworkers and channels are calling it. I can’t prove to the non-believers, the people who still believe what they are told in the mainstream news that our world jumped into a higher dimension on the 12/21/12; they won’t believe me. I don’t possess any proof. Ah, but this is where those who have been working to clear their blockages & issues have enabled this influx of love and light to flood their energy bodies with these new, higher frequencies of love & light. 

I feel the shift in the energy and the changes inside of myself, & I know many others who have been feeling them since that day of what many people are still calling the ascension. Needless to say we didn’t all magically pop into the 5th dimension on that day, but the shift into the 4th dimension and eventually into the 5th started on or around that day. 

Some of the channels still say that when a saturation point is reached we will be in the 5th Dimension, and that those who can’t process these higher light frequencies won’t make the transition into the Golden Age. I don’t believe this. I feel that the integration of us as a planet and all of the living beings on this planet to the 5th Dimension has been held up, so many more us could reach full consciousness in this lifetime. I feel that this is the reason why all of us didn’t reach that saturation point and pop into the 5 dimension on 12/21/12.

This doesn’t mean that there won’t be many people who decide not to stay on the planet and be in the Golden Age. I figure there will be many people who will transition their human body at this time. I don’t feel that everyone will want to go, but I feel that because a core group of people who actively worked on raising the levels of conscious awareness did a bunch of group meditations & worked on themselves vigorously leading up to that magic date of last December that Creator-Source decreed that ascension was for everyone on the planet.

I know many people won’t agree with me, but this is what I feel, and I ask you to consider that each of us have the power of intent. I actively, for one, remember very well voicing the intent that everyone could ascend on this planet when the time came. A few years ago I remember realizing that getting as many people to ascend was the number one priority. I feel that very many others had meetings in their sleep states with their soul selves, and that they came to the same realization too. So it doesn’t surprise me that the changes of reaching that magic saturation point that will thrust us over the edge and into the 5th Dimension hasn’t come yet.

 I know that we are in a period of integration since 12/21/12. In my meditations and the clearings I have felt energies I haven’t ever before in this lifetime. I know the shift has happened, but the full integration into full consciousness hasn’t yet. I have been reading a bunch of channels and astrological forecasts about energy alignments between planets and stars that will happen in February. It is quite apparent to many of us who have been doing this lightwork that the energy dynamics are about to change in a big way, so that conditions in the 3rd Dimension will change to pave the way for our Golden Age.

This means that what very many of us have been intending to happen in the 3rd dimension concerning of removing the powers that were from their places of control; removing the old banking system and going onto a new banking system passed on prosperity and not on debt, revamping institutions so that they are not about controlling humanity for the interests of the 1% who were bent on  keeping us enslaved in fear, lack, and violence, releasing new advanced technologies that will give us a much higher quality of life and remove pollution from the planet, so that we will experience the Garden of Eden once more, and of course the end to armed conflict on all levels, whether it be full scale war, street gangs or the drug trade. 

My advice, and why I’m writing this, is to ask everyone who is reading this to focus on lifting up their energy every waking moment of the day. All of our thoughts, words, & actions are powerful. Now that we are in the higher frequencies the power of our intent to manifest what we are intending is even quicker. We are almost there. There is no reason at all to be afraid of any of the changes. These changes are for the good of the planet and everyone on her. There is no reason to think that the lies that are still being told in the mainstream news are the truth. Doom & gloom isn’t the truth unless we allow ourselves to go into fear about what is reported. They never tell us the whole story. They never tell us who the winners and losers really are and why things had to happen the way these news agencies say they did. This is why I believe the info I get in channels, from the alternative press, & independent researchers and not the stories we are told on the mainstream news stations. 

If you feel the need for help in your own personal clearing of negative energies that are holding you back from feeling these new higher light frequencies please contact me to set up a session. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment